Christian Leaders College Admissions Class
Once you have a student account at Christian Leaders, you may apply to the College. To apply to the College, you must enroll in the Christian Leaders College Admissions Class. Completion of the CLC Admissions Class establishes you as a student of the Christian Leaders College.
There are several benefits to joining the Christian Leaders College:
- You may receive college credentials that recognize your studies.
- Your study adheres to recognized standards of higher education.
- You will be eligible to pursue degrees at the College. Students who complete a Bachelor’s degree at CLC may apply for enrollment in our partnering institutions for a Master’s Degree program. Each partner school has different requirements as part of its application process. See this video of a student who was accepted into Ohio Christian University.
- You may receive more recognized credentials for employment opportunities.
Christian Leaders College Admissions Class Outcomes:
- Understand the difference between the Institute credits and the College credits.
- Become familiar with the USDE-recognized accreditation standards.
- Learn the ways to pay the administration fees of Christian Leaders College. Learn about the benefits of the Vision Partners Program. Pay your college application fee and submit the payment assignment.
- Review your profile and then submit it in the class activity so it can be evaluated on your basic English proficiency.
- Verify your identity through uploading a government-issued ID (or an alternative verification option if unable to provide such an ID).
- Complete the activity that establishes your readiness credentials for study at the Christian Leaders College. Only Christian Leaders College students will be able to receive degrees.
- Complete the recommendations activity.
Why Christian Leaders College?
With courses available for enrollment throughout the year and 180-day enrollment periods for the courses, CLC provides maximum opportunity and flexibility for you to study and achieve higher education goals regardless of your life situation.
For those who are seeking part-time or full-time careers in ministry, the Christian Leaders College may be a great fit to equip you for your calling.
Once you complete a Bachelor Degree with Christian Leaders College, you may want to continue on with studies at an academic partner institution like Ohio Christian University, Calvin Theological Seminary, Western Theological Seminary, Northern Baptist Seminary, and other schools.
We are working with the Association for Biblical Higher Education (ABHE) out of Orlando, Florida for CLC to have USDE-recognized accreditation.