New enrollees at the Christian Leaders Learning site will begin as Christian Leaders Institute students after completing the Christian Leaders: Getting Started Class. Christian Leaders Institute students have the benefit of:
- Getting orientated to the Christian Leaders Ministries family to find out if our study culture matches their calling.
- Finding out if the college-level study is right for them.
- Learning whether they will connect with our technology for higher education.
- Discerning their calling and interests before committing to any expenses.
Christian Leaders College Admissions Class
After you complete the Getting Started Class at Christian Leaders Learning and the Christian Leaders: Connections Course, you may decide that you would like to be a Christian Leaders College student. To apply to the College, you must enroll in the Christian Leaders College Admissions Class. Completion of the CLC Admissions Class establishes you as a student of the Christian Leaders College.
There are several benefits to joining the Christian Leaders College:
- You may receive collegiate credentials that recognize your studies, such as certificates, diplomas, and degrees.
- Your study adheres to recognized standards of accreditation.
- You will be allowed to pursue degrees at the College. Students who complete a Bachelor’s degree at CLC may apply for enrollment in our partnering institutions for a Master’s Degree program. Each partner school has different requirements as part of their application process. See this video of a student who was accepted into Ohio Christian University.
- You may receive more recognized credentials for employment opportunities.
Christian Leaders College Admissions Class Outcomes:
- Understand the difference between the Institute credits and the College credits.
- Become familiar with the USDE-recognized accreditation standards.
- Learn the ways to pay the administration fees of Christian Leaders College. Learn about the benefits of the Vision Partners Program. Pay your college application fee and submit the payment assignment.
- Review your profile and then submit it in the class activity so it can be evaluated on your basic English proficiency.
- Complete the activity that establishes your readiness credentials for study at the Christian Leaders College. Only Christian Leaders College students will be able to receive certificates, diplomas, and degrees.
- Complete the recommendations activity.
Why Christian Leaders College?
Especially for those who are seeking part-time or full-time careers, the Christian Leaders College may be a great fit.
Your transfer of degrees to partner institutions like Ohio Christian University, Calvin Theological Seminary, Western Theological Seminary, Northern Baptist Seminary, and other schools will be administered through Christian Leaders College.
We are working with the Association for Biblical Higher Education (ABHE) out of Orlando, Florida. For CLC to have USDE-recognized accreditation. The Christian Leaders College Admissions Course is a necessary step in our compliance with the 22 standards that guide the accreditation process. Start your College-level ministry training now.