COM 101 Introduction to Communications (3 credits)
This class shares insights on effective communication that will aid you in your communication skills as a Christian leader.
- Identify major insights of communication that can be applied to leadership in ministry settings.
2. Apply principles of team building, motivation, delegation, communication, and integrity.
3. Discern how to be a godly change agent through the use of healthy communication.
4. Understand and practice tactful and compelling communication.
- Discern electronic and virtual communication best practices