Free Online Biology Course
This free online biology course introduces the basics of the scientific method, biological organization, cell structures and functions, DNA and genetics, evolutionary theory, bacteria and viruses, ecology, and animal behavior.
- Understand the scientific method and principles of biology.
- Identify the characteristics of life, biomolecules, and organic compounds.
- Know key cell structures and their main functions.
- Understand cell reproduction, DNA replication, and genetics.
- Understand and evaluate evolutionary theory from a Christian perspective.
- Explore the structure and impact of microorganisms: bacteria, fungi, and viruses.
- Understand ecological systems and animal behaviors.
- Glorify God as the wise, powerful, loving Creator and Sustainer of all living things.