Free Online English Class
This free online English class teaches the basics of English grammar so that students can read English with clear comprehension, write English clearly, and do well in ministry studies. The class is especially helpful for those who speak English but still need to learn or review the rules of English grammar.
- Know the basic rules of English grammar.
- Know parts of speech and their uses: nouns, pronouns, adjectives, verbs, adverbs, participles, prepositions, and conjunctions.
- Understand the functions of various kinds of phrases and clauses.
- Strengthen reading comprehension and retention.
- Develop a clear writing style.
- Become competent enough in English to do well in English-based ministry courses.
HOW DO I GET STARTED?
Christian Leaders College offers college-level study for those who have access to the internet. These studies can be accessed with smartphones, tablets, or computers. You will enroll at the Christian Leaders Ministries online study center. You must create an account, enroll, and complete the admissions course, which will take you less than 2 hours to complete. The admissions course will alert you to the programs of Christian Leaders College, Christian Leaders Institute, and Christian Leaders Alliance.
Christian Leaders College will require you to formally enroll in the college if you would like to be part of the Christian Leaders College program. You will need to pay an application fee and complete the Christian Leaders College Admission Course. This course expects you to show your readiness for college-level academic studies. Click here to find out more.
Christian Leaders Institute allows you to receive award level credit without becoming a formal college student. You can test your skills and the program without financial risk.
This Free Online English Class course can be immediately accessed after you complete the admission course.