Is God calling you to ministry? Are you already involved in ministry but looking for more ministry training? Are you looking for a ministry training program that is challenging yet affordable?
Are you hoping to study further after your Bachelor’s degree to get a Master’s degree? See an example of a partnership with Ohio Christian Univerity
Christian Leaders College offers an individualized (correspondence) college-level program using the free college-level ministry training classes of the Christian Leaders Institute.
This program might fit you if:
- You do not want to accumulate debt for your ministry training.
- You want to study at your own pace in your own time.
- You are looking for an adult college program that fits a tight budget (Maybe you are a senior Christian leader who is preparing for your second calling. Maybe you are a single mom looking for an inexpensive program).
- You are homeschooled and you want a college program you could potentially complete at a younger age.
- You are looking to complete a Master’s degree at a lower cost by transferring to one of our partners.
- You are an international student in a remote place and seek a certificate, diploma, or degree.
There are many more reasons people choose Christian Leaders College. The fact is that more and more publications are featuring stories of bi-vocational leaders. Christian Leaders College graduates are using their degrees to do both vocational and bi-vocational ministry. Click here to read stories of degree graduates.
Christian Leaders for Small Churches
Christian Leaders College serves those called to volunteer, vocational, or bi-vocational ministry. According to David A. Roozen of the Hartford Institute for Religion Research, the average size church in the United States is under 100 people. Churches of this size need well trained bi-vocational ministry leaders. It is optimal that ministry leaders called to serve these churches not have substantial college debt.
Many small congregations are willing and able to support a pastor on a part-time basis. Bi-vocational ministers fit this role perfectly. More trained Christian leaders are needed.
Christian Leaders NFP (Ministries) Family
Christian Leaders College is part of the Christian Leaders Ministries minisry training family. This family includes:
At CLI, you can enroll in college-level ministry training classes taught by highly educated and rated professors free of charge. You can earn mission credentials with your studies. Christian Leaders Institute is supported by generous vision partners who want to make ministry training available everywhere.
All you do is enroll in the Getting Started Connection Class. Then you receive a scholarship to enter and complete free classes and receive award level credentials.
Christian Leaders College (CLC) (You are at the college website)
Christian Leaders College is the collegiate credential arm of Christian Leaders Ministries. Students take free classes at Christian Leaders Institute. Christian Leaders College is concerned that the standards of collegiate credentials are followed in issuing a credential.
- Christian Leaders Ministries is seeking to comply with the 22 standards that will allow the free courses at CLI and CLC to result in the United States Department of Education-recognized accredited certificates, diplomas, and degrees issued at Christian Leaders College.
- Christian Leaders College has not yet received accreditation that is recognized by the United States Department of Education. The Christian Leaders Institute has a relationship with the Association of Biblical Higher Education.
- We have applied for accreditation through ABHE and are in the process of complying to the 22 standards of USDE-recognized collegiate accreditation.
CLA provides you with a local minister ordination option with global recognition. Free studies at CLI, where you earn mission credentials, are all that you need for the ordination process. Your credentials at Christian Leaders College are also welcomed.