Is God calling you to get a college degree in majors such as Christian leadership, ministry, chaplaincy, divinity, or Christian enterprise?
Are you already involved in ministry but looking for more ministry training? Are you looking for a ministry training program that is challenging yet affordable?
Are you hoping to study further after your Bachelor’s degree to get a Master’s degree? See an example of a partnership with Ohio Christian Univerity
Christian Leaders College offers an online college program using free college-level ministry training classes.
This program might fit you if:
- You do not want to accumulate debt for your ministry training.
- You want to study at your own pace in your own time.
- You are looking for an adult college program that fits a tight budget (Maybe you are a senior Christian leader who is preparing for your second calling. Maybe you are a single mom looking for an inexpensive program).
- You are homeschooled and you want a college program.
- You are looking to complete a Master’s degree at a lower cost by transferring to one of our partners.
- You are an international student in a remote place and seek a certificate, diploma, or degree.
There are many more reasons people choose Christian Leaders College. The fact is that more and more publications are featuring stories of bi-vocational leaders. Christian Leaders College graduates are using their degrees to do both vocational and bi-vocational ministry. Click here to read stories of degree graduates.
Christian Leaders for Small Churches
Christian Leaders College serves those called to volunteer, vocational, or bi-vocational ministry. According to David A. Roozen of the Hartford Institute for Religion Research, the average size church in the United States is under 100 people. Churches of this size need well trained bi-vocational ministry leaders. It is optimal that ministry leaders called to serve these churches not have substantial college debt.
Many small congregations are willing and able to support a pastor on a part-time basis. Bi-vocational ministers fit this role perfectly. More trained Christian leaders are needed.
Christian Leaders NFP (Ministries) Family
Christian Leaders College is a program and subsidiary of the Christian Leaders Ministries, which includes the Christian Leaders College, Christian Leaders Institute, and Christian Leaders Alliance (CLA).
Important note: Christian Leaders College and Christian Leaders Institute share the same educational platform. All students start at the Christian Leaders Insitute. They are allowed to enroll in the free college-level courses offered by the Christian Leaders College. In order to receive college credit for those free courses, they need to be accepted into the Christian Leaders College.
Christian Leaders College (CLC) (You are at the college website)
Christian Leaders College is the collegiate credential arm of Christian Leaders Ministries. Christian Leaders College seeks to maintain the standards of accredited programs.
- Christian Leaders College is seeking to comply with the 24 standards of accreditation.
- Christian Leaders College has Applicant Status with the ABHE Association for Biblical Higher Education. Click here for details.